The ideal candidate for the Client Care Coordinator will need to feel comfortable performing client assessments. Nurse Liaisons are a perfect fit for this position.
Home Instead is looking for a successful professional (people person) to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. The Community Relations Coordinator performs a variety of activities to introduce individuals, families, and the community to the services, brand, and core values of Home Instead. The Client Care Coordinator involves managing quality assurance with extensive one-on-one interaction with clients and families and effectively managing multiple demands that come with the changing needs of our senior clients.
The territory includes Dunwoody and the surrounding communities.
- Support and educate the client and family in their adjustment to home care services by educating them on what to expect in the first 30 days of service.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process and enter client information into the electronic operating system
- Rotate after-hours On-Call for prospective clients by taking inquiry calls and performing Care Consultations.
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
- High School graduate; college graduate is recommended
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and update to date car insurance
- LPN's are the ideal candidate
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Office365 and comfortable with other technologies such as Salesforce.
- Must be willing to consult with families residing in all Home Instead service areas: Lawrenceville, Snellville, Conyers, Covington, Dunwoody, and surrounding areas.
Video shows exactly who you will be representing in the community!!!
|Title:||Client Care Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 1720 Mt Vernon Rd Suite A. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 770-392-8952.