PT RN job description:
Do you enjoy building relationships and providing solutions? This is the perfect PT second job for an RN who wants to help the VA community. Home Instead is led by growth-minded individuals with a proven track record of success in people management. The RN provides leadership and management of our caregivers and conducts care planning visits with our VA clients. The RN develops, executes, and reviews the plan of care ensuring everyone has an exceptional experience with Home Instead.
Service areas will be Gainsville, GA
Hours: 30 hrs or less per week with flexibility to make your own schedule. On-Call schedule for VA clients.
· Conduct new VA client assessments, and develop and maintain positive relationships with all VA clients through a minimum of quality assurance (QA) visits every other month, phone calls, cards, and special events.
· Develop, execute, and review the plan of care written by a registered nurse for each individual client requiring personal care according to the standards of nursing.
· Responsible for quarterly VA QI meetings and documents.
· Maintain a clinical record of service as an accurate account of services provided for each client and in accordance with accepted VA standards, maintain an ongoing discharge plan for each client
· Current Registered Nurse license
· Current negative TB test, negative Drug Test and pass a criminal background check
· One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
· Must possess a valid driver's license.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain the confidentiality of the information and meet deadlines
- The ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is essential as well as sound judgment, team building, and good decision making
|Title:||Home Care Registered Nurse (RN)-PT|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 1720 Mt Vernon Rd Suite A. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 770-392-8952.