Are you an excellent decision maker with great presentation skills? Home Instead, the Nation's foremost provider of non-medical in-home care employs organized, dependable and customer service focused Recruitment & Engagement Coordinators. This position is Full Time and is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and managing our CAREGiving workforce. Candidates needs to enjoy working in a fast paced changing environment and have a desire to build relationships with current and potential CAREGivers. This person must be sincerely interested in the development and success of others in a fast-paced and growing organization.
Must be motivated and possess strong proficiencies in customer service, excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, multi-tasking and general computer skills. Ability to communicate effectively, plan, organize and prioritize task, respond promptly to emails and phone query’s, answer multi line phone, knowledge of use of office equipment, knowledge of Microsoft Office. When applying please include your resume with a cover letter. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- The Recruitment Coordinator is the primary person for all CAREGiver inquiry calls. Each call is answered in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Responsible for managing prospective CAREGivers through our applicant tracking software system.
- Conduct applicant phone and 1:1 virtual interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Follow the monthly training calendar inclusive of Orientation, Required New-Hire Training as well as Personal Care, Hoyer and Transfer Training.
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver Training, In-services and Continuing Education sessions
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reveiws and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution.
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordiante CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed.
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Vision & Dental Coverage Available
- Personal & Professional Ongoing Training
- Extremely Talented and Supportive Team Atmosphere
You can easily apply here and attach your resume. We can't wait to hear from you!
|Title:||Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 1720 Mt Vernon Rd Suite A. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 770-392-8952. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.