To get started, visit www.CGAPPLY.com and CHAT NOW with our virtual recruiting assistant, Ainsley. She will be able help you drill down to exactly what you are looking for and in the area most convenient to you.
Are you passionate and interested in working with the senior population? Would you like to explore a career as a CAREGiver with Home Instead? We are accepting people with all levels of experience. Our offices are equipped with CAREGiver Training Centers where we can teach you any activities of daily living (ADL's) that you may not know or just need some brushing up on. Some of these ADL's include bathing, dressing, grooming and incontinence care.
We are an International non-medical Home Care Company that has been serving seniors for over 20 years. Our clients reside in the following communities: Atlanta, Brookhaven, Midtown, Buckhead, Chamblee, Decatur, Doraville, Druid Hills, Dunwoody, Lithonia, Pine Lake, Sandy Springs, Scottsdale, Stone Mountain, Tucker, East Point and West Midtown
Hourly Wages may vary, based on the hours a caregiver works and when. Higher pay for clients with specialized care needs such as Alzheimer's or Dementia.
We currently have a great need for CAREGivers looking for both Part-Time and Full-Time work schedules. Typical schedules are built around 4 hour blocks so shift options could be 4-hour, 8-hour or 12-hour shifts. Morning shifts typically begin between 7a-9a and our evening shifts will typically begin between 1p-4p or 7p-7a for night shifts. Our primary goal is to establish a recurring schedule for our caregivers so if that's important to you, please contact us immediately. However, we also have the ability to work with those needing more flexibility in their schedules.
We also have opportunities to work as a Live-In caregiver where you can earn over $36,000 annually. To briefly explain the program, you would be scheduled for a 7 day period, Thursday-Thursday. After that 7 day period, you will be off for the following 7 days and your schedule would revolve on that cycle. During your scheduled 7 day shift, you would be required to reside in the home of our client, but you would have opportunity to rest at night in appropriate sleep settings.
What Does a Caregiver Do?
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities
- Medication assistance and/or reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care (We train)
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications?
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner.
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
- Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
Benefits of working for Home Instead?
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Training (Including paid, at-home E-Learning)
- Supportive Team Environment
- Ability to make an impact in someone's life
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 1720 Mt Vernon Rd Suite A. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 770-392-8952. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.